Monday, July 27, 2009

Post Consultation

Just came back from consultation. Let me pen down the feedback from Jing first before I forget and not improve. Hehe.

Assignment 1: Make the bookshelf bigger, give more emphasis for my name. I'm thinking of making a more elaborate shelf though, not sure. Will try it out later.

Assignment 2: This one drew mixed responses from Alfred and Jing. Alfred liked the noose one, didn't understand the one with the avalanche of books. Jing also suggested I go with the one with the noose, and offered very helpful advice with my abstraction process woo-hoo XD

Assignment 3: Need to include photo of the workstation with flour, oven, and everything else.

Assignment 4: Need to get logo from IDA (just emailed), work on the picture of IDA's masterplan. Basically just improve on the quality as the one I printer earlier was pixelated and blur and basically the worst case scenario come true le sigh.

Assignment 5: Postcard, Jing said this is much better. So I think, I might not edit this anymore, maybe I'll change the names on the colour scheme to some cutesy names xD

Assignment 6: My 3D is still not very 3D and Jing offered me some tips on how to make them more 3D. Will definitely take those into account and improve on the infographics piece.

I hope to finish all this soon. I think the iN2015 poster might take some time because the PSD file wasn't saved le sigh. Which kinda means I have to re-do from scratch :S

No comments:

Post a Comment